Unhappy with your current position?
Delve into your passion with
our Fellowship Program
Have you ever thought of starting up or working at a startup?
Do you feel like having a taste of the rush of a new product launch?
This is for you!
About the Program
At Unileaf, experience a new role that you’ve always wanted to explore. Evaluate yourself, make the decisions, develop strategies, and run the operation for four weeks. Work in a position where your interests and passions are aligned, and you won’t be as exhausted with your next job.
Work with a team of people like you who are building game-changing businesses. Through the Fellowship, you will learn how a business is built from scratch, understand business and most importsnatly gain the relevant skills and experience which no other cources can teach you.
What you experience
- Understand the foundations of a business, the particular domain you are interested in with relevant research methods.
- Create a perspective on existing thoughts and contribute to it.
- Understand the need and significance of various tools used in business development and to be an effective communicator.
- Develop high ethical standards in a particular role or domain.
- Accelerate your personal and skill growth through this Fellowship program
Most importantly, connect with your passion.
Who can apply
- Working Professionals: If you have a fulltime job with atleast 2 years of experience and want to explore your passion or new oppurtunities.
- Running Own/Family Business: If you are an entrepreneur executing an idea or running your family business and trying to scale and introduce new technology and tools to your business.
- Freelancers: If you are a freelancer and curious to explore the organizational experience in working with teams, and collaborating with colleagues with different skill sets.
Few more reasons you’ll love it here.
Our perks make Unileaf one of the most fun places to work at.