Ready to be one of
the founding members?
At Unileaf, experience a new role that you’ve always wanted to explore. Evaluate yourself, make the decisions, develop strategies, and run the operation for four weeks. Work in a position where your interests and passions are aligned, and you won’t be as exhausted with your next job.
Work with a team of people like you who are building game-changing businesses. Through the Fellowship, you will learn how a business is built from scratch, understand business and most importsnatly gain the relevant skills and experience which no other cources can teach you.
- ESOP: We are one of the few startups offering ESOP pool of 15% for our team.
- Deferred Compensation: Your work is valued and will be compesated by back-pay provided when the business becomes profitable and an increased salary when the you hit performance milestones.
- Entrepreneurship: You have the liberty and resources to work on your own projects, bring them to life and be the face of it.
- Rewards: Extensive access to our retail invetory where you can purchase any electronics item at a discounted rate.
- Free Educational Resources: Free access to all our internal learning materials & resources to skill up yourself.
What you bring with you
- Your love for solving problems
- Passion for building solutions from scratch
- Taking initiatives and executing them
- Upskill yourself and educate us. Yes! we are ever learning students.
- Most importantly your committment towards the team
Few more reasons you’ll love it here.
Our perks make Unileaf one of the most fun places to work at.